We are very excited that Cowbell Brewing Company in Blyth has created this special tour of the Brewery and Tasting Dinner for us!
Everyone raves about it!
It is an amazing place and is one of the hottest Road Trips in Canada! it is not your everyday Craft Brewery.
Here are the highlights:
- 1:30 pm depart from the Lambton Mall parking lot at the end outside the former Sears Building (south entrance), on Sunday, March 24th
- full highway coach with washrooms from Badder Bus
- bus arrives at Cowbell Brewing in Blyth
- Full tour of the Brewery with a complimentary Shidig Beer (approx. 1 hr)
- Cocktail hour preceding the Tasting Dinner
- Cowbell's Founders Series and Renegade Series Beers will be paired with their top menu items.
- Brewmaster and Chef will be doing the tasting and pairing notes for each course
- following dinner, there will be time to shop in their General Store. You will love their selection of beer and their line of local and Canadian made products
- bus departs the Cowbell Farm to return to Sarnia. with a target arrival time prior to 8:30pm
Price: $150 per person and includes everything mentioned above (plus a $40.00 Tax Receipt!)
For your convenience, you can etransfer money for the tickets to: email@example.com, or enquiries can be made here or through firstname.lastname@example.org